You Drained Me




 You Drained Me

You drained me.
You trapped me in your words.

I have died,
ensnared in your schemes.

I keep wailing behind you,
yet you do not care
about my tears.

Guide me, God,
back to the right path,
for I have lost my way
trying to find yours.

My heart has been drained
of every last hope.

I clutch the shattered pieces
of my broken heart
while you slandered me,
while you defamed my name,
as though my soul
meant nothing at all.

Alone...
with nothing left to lose,
nothing left to gain.

Only silence
knows the weight
I have carried.

Only Heaven
has counted
every tear I have cried.

And if I rise again,
it will not be because
you showed me mercy—

it will be because
God gathered
the broken pieces
you left behind
and taught my heart
how to beat again.

Comentarios

Entradas populares