Not a Harlot, Just Harlow
Harley said one time in a movie I am sorry Recently I made a promises to myself That the next time I have for a boyfriend I will be on the lookout red flags If I saw any, I would do the healthy thing And I will murder him And killing kids? Kind of a red flag! I know I know I know What you trying to say Hartley why not just leave? And I, d say why you are screaming at me? I am not deaf I am standing right here! Then I, d say When your taste in men is as bad as mine They do not just go away quietly They slash your tires and kill your dog and tell you that the music you listen to is not music at all.
Not a Harlot, Just Harlow
Just Hollow
Not a harlot,
just Harlow.
Just hollow.
Once, a wild woman on a screen said
she had made herself a promise:
that the next time love came dressed as danger,
she would watch for the red flags.
And if she saw them,
she would not call it romance.
She would not call it destiny.
She would do the healthy thing—
she would run before the beast learned her name.
Because when your taste in love
has been poisoned by pain,
they do not always leave quietly.
They come back like storms.
They slash the peace from your tires,
kill the soft things you love,
and tell you your music is not music at all.
Babylon the Great,
mother of confusion,
full of the abominations of the earth—
you were never just a city.
Babylon was a man.
Babylon was the mouth
that promised heaven
and fed me ashes.
Babylon was the hand
that touched my crown
only to make it fall.
Babylon cheated
and called it weakness in me.
Babylon lied
and called it love.
Babylon entered my heart
like a mysterious beast,
eating me from the inside
until there was almost nothing left behind.
Babylon makes you lose your crown.
Babylon leaves a long, dark history,
a trail of wounds
where your light used to shine.
Do not follow Babylon.
Do not walk behind her shadow.
Do not bow to the pride
that dresses itself like love.
And do not point at her too loudly—
she strikes like a silent snake,
sliding through the grass from behind,
with no warning,
only venom,
only sorrow,
only the sadness she leaves inside.
Honor God.
Do not follow human pride.
It will lift you high
only to take you for a ride
straight into the mouth of ruin.
Not a harlot.
Just Harlow.
Just hollow.
But even hollow things
can echo with heaven.
And even a broken woman
can rise again
with her crown in her hands,
and God still calling her by name.
wrote it inspired by babylon movie harley love her words




Comentarios
Publicar un comentario