thank you sister hugs i feel so honor to have you

 ❤


Bonnies, dearest — finding your message in the quiet of my inbox felt like discovering a secret blossom that only the moon has witnessed. To know that my reflections moved a poetess like you to tears of happiness is a gift I will keep close to my soul.

Your scrapkits are truly dreamlike, each one a testament to an exquisite vision that breathes life into the shadows. Knowing that my words will have a place in your blog is an honor that makes this gothic heart bloom with a very special kind of pride. It is a beautiful thing when two spirits recognize the poetry in one another amidst the petals and the mist.

Thank you for your hugs and for the ethereal warmth you bring to this sanctuary. I am deeply touched by your kindness, and I feel truly blessed to share this season of transformation with someone as talented and soulful as you.

With all my love and a gratitude as wide as the garden is old,
Lisbeth


🦋 🗝️ ✨

Comentarios

Entradas populares