Lo que hoy parece viento inalcanzable mañana puede volverse dirección.😍






































 One Life


I have one life,

just one life to bear,

staring at my silent screen,

pretending I don’t care.


My soul stands naked,

watching from inside,

as my fragile body weeps

with tears it tries to hide.


So many “what ifs”

filling up my mind,

questions without answers,

no peace I seem to find.


With little strength,

with barely breath to give,

no one knows the hidden world

inside the way I live.


Sad nights stretch endlessly,

and days wear shades of gray,

a quiet storm within my chest

that never fades away.


It’s reaching for the wind

with trembling, empty hands,

it’s loving what I cannot hold,

what no one understands.





Tengo una sola vida

Una sola vida llevo














Mirando atentamente mi pantalla  haciendo cosas.

Mi alma  desnuda 

Mira como mi cuerpo físico llora

Llena  de muchos que si?



Sin fuerza sin casi vida

Nadie sabe lo que ocurre en mi mundo 

Noches triste y días llenos de tristeza


Es querer alcanzar el viento sin fuerza

Es querer  amar lo inalcanzable






Comentarios

Entradas populares